Sunday, October 26, 2014

Great Technical Assistance From OmniTech Support

There are many technical support companies in the country, but choosing the right one is important if you want the best support for your computers. Now, according to me, among the various technical support firms, OmniTech Support is the best. My experiences with this company have proved that they have the best technicians and the best tools for support. In this post, I will share one of my experiences with the company.

Three months before, my computer showed up an error message on a blue screen and restarted. Since then, this issue occurred frequently and I decided to contact a tech support firm. Even though I contacted one company, the issue could not be fixed by the technicians there. Then, I went through some OmniTech Support reviews and found that most of the customers of this company were satisfied with their service. I also searched for OmniTech Support scam, but could not find any results. Since there were no search results for OmniTech Support scam, I knew that this was one of the best firms in the market and contacted them for support.

The technician at OmniTech support took remote access of my computer and started working on it. Soon, he found that the virus infection on the PC has caused this trouble. He ran a full scan of my computer with a tool. The tool was able to capture the virus file and the files that were infected with the virus. The technician was very patient as the scan took almost an hour to complete. Once the viruses were removed, he began to check the various settings of my computer and corrected some, which were wrong. The technician found that my computer did not have an antivirus program in it. Therefore, he downloaded one free antivirus program and installed it. Keep in mind that he could have avoided this step as my primary issue was fixed.

Since then, the error message has not come up on my computer. I am very thankful to OmniTech Support. There are many features of OmniTech Support, which I did not find with other firms. First of all, they do not keep your call on waiting for long hours. You will easily get the call connected to a technician. They have the best technicians who are highly skilled. Therefore, if you are looking for an effective solution for your computer issues, contacting OmniTech Support would be the right step.

No comments:

Post a Comment